6.06.2011

again with the pictures....

I am not sure what the deal is with blogger. I can't upload photos for anything...so yet again I am posting them at facebook....I have it open to everyone.
I will put a link in...right here
anyone who can't get in, please tell me what the error is and I will see if I can fix it.
I took photos of my bathroom, front room, garden area, pantry etc.
I will post descriptions below.
I had a painter out at the house today to finish up the paint on the outside of the house.
It looks a lot better.
It's been half finished since my husband was injured a few years ago so getting it finished is a big relief.
I cooked a lot today.
Straightening my pantry was eye opening.
For instance, I have three bottles of salad dressing but no green beans.
I thought I had no ketchup but unearthed a number 10 can of hunts ketchup.
I could go on but I won't.
lol.
So I will tag the photos.
I have had a long day...I am really tired so I am going to head to bed.
I got only a walk in today because the dude was here painting and didn't leave till five. And I wasn't going to leave my 17 year old and 9 year old here with a strange man. So I walked at 6:30.
Eating was on track.
Hope you all had a great day.
Hugs,
Chris

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heading to facebook. :)

Blogger hasn't been right since that last shutdown in May. I couldn't comment for awhile again today. Had to clear cookies and then sign in a different way. About the third time that has happened. :(

Deb

Anonymous said...

ooops. I got a screen stating that the content was currently unavailable. It said that the link may have expired or I may not have permission to enter...or something else, I forget.

Not a good internet day.

Deb

Christine said...

hey deb, I changed the link...hope that works.. ugh.

Retta said...

Wow, that was a LOT of work. You must feel great about the accomplishment.

And was glad to see I'm not the only one with a whole section devoted to just "drinks". LOL!

Weighing Well said...

love the photos! LOVE the blue in your bathroom - exactly the shade I want to paint mine - would you mind sharing what color and who's paint you used? Your boundless energy amazes me! I am looking forward to that more than anything in this weightloss journey. Rock on!

Anonymous said...

Getting the walk in, in spite of what was going on, was a good thing. Every little bit helps.

Anne H said...

Love it! Love the pics....

Anonymous said...

Great job!!! You sure did get a lot of work done!

Love the pics...can't wait for garden updates!