2.01.2009

funny how life goes

well, before it was optional, now it's necessary. We really have to cut back. My hubby could be out of work for a month or two. So, we will be ditching the phones first. The cell phones that is. Then we will be cutting off the internet and having just basic phone service. If we want to call long distance, we'll buy a phone card. I can get free wi fi at the library on post. I will blog from there on fridays as well as do all my serfing for the week and check my email. I ordered from angel food ministries for february, I will pick up february 28th. So really, the food is for March. I was thinking about making some of these things temporary, but..I could sav e alot by keeping at this level. We shall see. write more tommmorrow while I still have the internet.
chris

No comments: