7.17.2011

And so it begins...

Hello,
This week went very well.
My 9 year old turned 10, and had a very good birthday party.
I had a good visit with my in laws...
And I am back on the Krab...
for noobs...
that means I am back to the gym 6 days a week and back to eating 1500-1600 calories a day.
Till goal weight.
I will weigh in on the 1rst of the month.
I will be logging my calories....and my exercise.
I can burn it down with the best of them.
So watch me roll.
Time to get back to me and my weight goal.
Hope all is well with you guys...
All is well with me.
off to read and comment.
Chris out.

7 comments:

Robin said...

I admire your stick-to-itiveness. Go girl.

MrsFatass said...

Okay, "noobs" is hilarious. And on the krab made me miss Carlos.

Sean Anderson said...

Burn it down!!! Yes you can!!! Very nice, my friend...Very nice...Love your style..."Noobs," ;)

Anne H said...

See ya there, Gym Rat!
heehee!

Christine said...

Thanks guys,and... I miss carlos too. love that it's my oldest buds on here....

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Glad the Bdays went well. ;) Thanks for the awesome comment on my post. I get what you are saying now and always "hear" you when I am thinking about things... :)

- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

Today is my new day 1. Feeling good about this. We can do it!