11.22.2011

little things

I am grateful for little things.
For my yellow house.
For my pumpkin patch.
For my stupid Dog who is so gentle.
For my daughters..
One who is full of love for People.
and
One who is full of questions about life.
For my friends.
For my family...because I am not alone.
For my feather blanket.
For socks when my feet get cold.
For Christmas...because our savior came...And Easter, because our salvation was complete.
For my home church and all the good people there.
For being able to stay home to raise my kids.
For my van...even though my digital readout is spotty and my interior lights don't work.
For my ability to get my kids presents.
For my the 22 lb turkey in my fridge waiting to get baked.
For my health.
For my breath..
For my life.
For each minute I get to be here, when so many people don't.
For each heartbreak.
For each happy moment.
For all the little things.
God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving.
From the Oursler Family.

4 comments:

Putz said...

i have a cute little yellowhouse also

Joy said...

We do have so much to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Hanlie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I am grateful that you are part of my blogging community.

Retta said...

I love your list of "little" things (and some that are not so little). We tend to remember the big stuff, and overlook all these little blessings.

Your stupid yet stupid dog made me smile.