9.18.2009

Weigh in day

Hello all,
Well, stepped on the scale this morning. It says I weigh 218 lbs. So for a four month total thats 44 lbs. (on average 11 lbs per month)
This means I am 1/3 of my way to goal.
I have made an executive decision. I am putting my scale away till October 18th. I am going to continue to exercise and eat correctly, but I am not going to step on the scale because I have to remember that it comes off slowly.
I am not going to step on the scale and see 132 lbs anytime soon.
So, For the next month I will post everything but my weight.
I hope everyone is doing well.
Will write a longer post later.
Hugs,
Chris

8 comments:

Roxie said...

44 pounds? That is awesome.

Brightcetera said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your 44 lbs loss, Chris!

I only weigh once a month and I have to say it takes all the anxiety away of daily/weekly weigh-ins for me.
I look forward to it now.

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Wow, Chris. That's an awesome drop. Keep up the great work, with or withot the scale. ;)

Carlos said...

kick ass loss

Hanlie said...

Awesome job! Really awesome!

Fat[free]Me said...

That is a great rate of loss - I average about 8 a month and consider that good, so 11 is fantastic. Love the no-scale policy too and your attitude.

Well done!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Chris - I'd give anything to be losing that quickly! Keep up the great work and have fun on your "vacation" from the scale!

NewMe said...

Eleven pounds a month and you say you lose slowly? What planet to do you live on?

Congratulations on doing what you're doing and on ditching the scale for a month but if you only lose 5 pounds by the next weigh-in, in my books you'll be doing just fine.

Remember: lose fast, gain it back fast. Slow and steady wins the race (and the race lasts your whole life).