2.08.2012

Weigh In numbers!

I don't have everyones weights yet!
I don't care if you gained..I'm not your mama...so get those weights in! lol.
Just think of this as another day to try again..
now for the people who sent their weights in..
participant       weight lost/gained          percent of weight lost

Ken                     -14.6                              4.62 percent of total
E. Jane..              -3.4 lbs                          1.5 percent of total
Val. N...              -2.5 lbs                          1.03 percent of total
Julie H....             -6.4 lbs                         2.37 percent of total
Tammy O.           -9.4 lbs                         3.73 percent of total
Lee..--                   7.6 lbs                         2.6   percent of total
Jen B...                -3.7 lbs                          2.1  percent of total
Alyce..                .-9.7 lbs                         5.0   percent of total
Sandra S...           -2.4 lbs                          1.13 percent of total
maya...                 -6.6 lbs                          3.72 percent of total
Shelaigh               -6.6 lbs                          2.78 percent of total
Barghavi              -0.8 lbs                          0.43 percent of total
Julie S.                 -2.4 lbs                          1.22 percent of total
April lessof          -2.4lbs                           0.83 percent of total
Jo at a wkl            +2.4 lbs                         
Kathy M.              +0.2 lbs
Kiran D.               +2.2 lbs
Christina Hinks     +.8 lbs
Cheryl C.                0.7lbs                         0.33 percent of total
Me...                     -2.5 lbs                          1.53 percent of total

As soon as I get the rest I can post them..
clear leader...alyce! Go Alyce!  lol..everyone did fantastic. 
Remember...focus day by day...this weigh in is done and over...Tomorrow is day one year zero..
make it count.
Remember to keep working on your inner tape..
Quick reminder...don't down yourself..
You have now seen for yourself that you don't have to starve to lose weight..
IT's doable.
now comes the voice asking why you didn't do it sooner..
don't worry about the why..
Now is the time.
Shake it off and move forward..
next weigh in is    february 22nd.
Stay focused and keep up the good work..
Big hugs,
Chris out.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful results. Congratulations to all!

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

This is so cool. Christine, this is what you were meant to do. I swear. Just look at how many people you are affecting in a positive way. Not to mention all of those like me who didn't join, but think of you and those who did and am rocking my time helping my husband get geared up for surgery. He gets more stamina. I get more toned. We all win!

Itsallmaya said...

wow!! yay! all of us did brilliantly!!
thanks Chris

Kara Jorgensen said...

I just found your blog and I LOVE it! You are so awesome!! I recently started a weight loss blog too. I am hoping to get some readers to hold me accountable. Check it out. http://watchmeshrinkydink.blogspot.com/

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Hi everyone....I say; even an ounce lost is a WIN over a GAIN!
Congrats to all of us here today on loosing the weight of a little 69.2 oz. person.
OUTSTANDING!
We are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(((hugs)))

E. Jane said...

I'm so glad I joined the challenge. Thanks, Chris, for helping all of us to help ourselves in our journey.

Unknown said...

Congrats to everyone. Some of those are pretty big numbers. Gives me motivation to move more...
Thanks again Chris for hosting this. You do touch quite a few people's lives in such an inspirational way.

Sarah said...

Great job everyone!

Sheilagh said...

We Did Soooooooooooo Good!!!!

April said...

Nice job all!