4.07.2011

family time....quick post.

hey guys...I am posting late tonight...watched tangled with my kids.. it was truly good. It's been a while since I watched an animated feature that I didn't grimace at having to go watch. So, sitting down tonight with my nine year old I assumed it would be something I would enjoy watching her watch. It was a good movie right up to the point (spoiler alert!) That he cut her hair off...then it was a great movie. It was wonderful selflessness, not a trait often seen. calories in at 1630 calorie burn 725 (epic!) weight maintained for a 95 lb woman...whoot! lol. I love big burns. Have a great night guys!' Hugs, Chris 145.5

9 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Big burns beat big butts any day, so take THAT in your face Sir Mix-A-Lot! :D I'm also glad you enjoyed the movie and had some girl-time with the kids! How great it must be to have that extra store of energy to get to use doing things with them! :)

Jodie said...

Tangled may be my all time favorite Disney movie now. I love it!!

Candy kankles said...

That is a cute movie I got to see about half of it waiting at the pediatricians.Im glad you had some good family time theres nothin better!

Karen Butler Ogle said...

My husband and I watched Tangled the other night too. It was my idea of course. I loved it and he thought is was cute. However, the next night I had to let him watch Tron which is not my cup of tea. He is a computer geek though so he loved it. Some of the best times are the quiet times at home with hubby.

Putz said...

posted david 170.6, hi 145.5

Putz said...

oh i am 5 foot 10 inches

Putz said...

i hate big burns<><><><><><>burma shave

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

Thats an insane burn! Awesome! I am glas you got to enjoy family time!

Joy said...

Just saw the movie yesterday with the Grandkids. I liked it too!!

Have a great day!