10.10.2009

unch...

I don't know what unch means, but it popped into my head...I think it means, I got nothin'.
I have something but don't want to dig that deep tonight. So it's unch.
I went to the gym. I did about 65 minutes on the precor. Part of me felt like going longer, but the machine shuts off. I did my situps and pushups really fast tonight. Kind of like what I saw jillian micheals do on her video on you tube. I can't afford to buy anything right now, so you tube has to suffice. It was kind of neat and I sure knocked out those 36 situps and pushups alot faster. It was done in like two or three minutes. I can see how that could be cardio if you did like a half hour or something. I could also see me in the hospital after the first twenty minutes...we'll build up to that.
Gym roofs are ugly, just sayin...sick of looking at the bad lighting. Have these people never heard of soft light. There probably is better lighting at 'high end' gyms. Nobody wants to see their cellulite via flourescent overhead lighting. What it comes down to is this, people working out deserve not to have a headache when they finish.
I ate chicken and asparagus for dinner...not bad. I have been keeping my calories at or below 1600 for a while. Once I hit 200 I am setting them at 1500. I think the lowest I'll go is 1400. I like food.

Well, Hope everyone's saturday is going well,
Cold and snowy here,
Chris

5 comments:

KrysTros said...

It's great that you are working out and watching your diet. I think you should have a metabolism test done to see what you should be eating and how long it takes you to start burning those calories. (my friend found out that she has to do more than 30 minutes a day) And I just want to say about your diet, you should really find an in between that you will be able to stick with later b/c cutting calories is really hard. Make sure you are taking a multivitamin and B-12 and Calcium supplement. When you cut calories you should do high protein and low fat so those supplements will really be needed, especially with the amount of working out you are doing. Good luck! Yes! We CAN lose the weight!

Anonymous said...

Well, I've seen your comments all over blogland but just figured out you're a Coloradan, like me! Can't believe it took me so long to find your blog.

I would venture that "unch" is a lot like "meh." That would be my translation for you.

I think next week will be in the 70's again. Woo-hoo!

Cheers to a good week.

Brightcetera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roxie said...

Happy Sunday, Chris. Way to go on a great workout. I was a slug this weekend, dogsitting. The GrandBeast is an American Bulldog, standard size. Actually he's too big for type.

Stephen said...

Way to rock the gym Chris! You'll learn to love that gym ceiling!

Have a great week!