11.26.2010

Happy Black Friday

Well, I didn't go ANYWHERE today.
I did do a three mile walk.
I did eat like I wanted yesterday and took a walk today.
Tomorrow it's back to the gym and good eating.
So...How did you all do with your Thanksgiving?
Good I hope.
I am keeping it short tonight.
I have just posted at my other blog.
It's for those interested in food storage and emergency preparedness...
So whoever wants to drop by is welcome.
I do have one follower and I would like to say THANK YOU to yellow rose jasmine.
It was nice to see, even when I hadn't posted a darn thing yet.
I would like that blog to be a gathering place for ideas and information.
The more the merrier!
I wanted to say though that I had a wonderful thanksgiving and I am glad to live in in America.
We are blessed with plenty of food and an abundance of opportunity.
I Will type a longer post tomorrow.
Hope everyone is on plan and on track.
Hugs,
Chris

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the holiday and were able to stick to your plan! Congrats!

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

Thanks for the shout out, Chris! I figure it's always good to know someone is there to hear what you have to say & I am genuinely interested in the subject.

Joy said...

Did pretty well. Had a couple of chips more than I wanted, but for the most part, it was the best Thanksgiving ever!

Keep focused!

Retta said...

Thanksgiving. Simple. Quiet. Peaceful. Gratitude in spite of circumstances.

I agree, we are blessed in this country.

Loretta
=^..^=

Putz said...

well i must really like you christ{christine} because i am typing this long post ocver again<><><><>it was my black friday experience and was AWSELL<><><>my grand came early for thsanks giving and put a seashell in my toliet and flushed and i was a very lick shell very oval and large just enough to get it halfway through my toliet and then GET WEDFGED<><><>well 385 gallons of water was snaked through the toliet at high pressure Nothing< THEN a regular snake nothing<><><>it was toooo wedged down there somewhere it seemed part of the ceramic toliet<>><<>so out goes the toliet and as i was just to go to molwart to go buy a 117 dollar new toliet when zuwhampkee it falls back through the direction it was commin g from<><<><>so new bolts{my son had sheered the old ones off} and a new seal and 12 hrs later everyone had a toliet again{19 of my peoplples},..,,.yep black FRIDAY

Sevenbeads said...

Had a great holiday and I commend you for making time for the walk. I did a special Turkey Workout Zumba class this morning. i ate a little more today than I did on Thursday. It's back to regular schedule on Monday.
(Thank Heavens!)