11.08.2009

Day one....The stats.

Weight: 204 lbs...(woohoo)
The plan: Exercise...at the gym 6 days a week.
S,M,T,TH,F,S....
Except today, our gyms were closed today for maintenance...so I took a hilly three mile walk.
So, Gym workouts...
Monday-precor-1hr. 100 situps (The precor works the arms as well, that's why no pushups)
Tuesday-precor- 50 minutes, 10 minute stairstepper...dry heave after
Thursday-elliptical 30 minutes, treadmill 45 minutes...100 situps and 45 modified pushups.
Friday- 15 minute rowing machine, 50 minute precor ...lots of stretching
Saturday- Precor 1 hr. 100 situps
Sunday- precor 50 minutes, 10 minute stairstepper....dry heave after
Monday-elliptical 30 minutes, treadmill 45 minutes....100 situps and 45 modified pushups.
Tuesday 15 minute rowing machine, 50 minutes precor...lots of stretching

Meal plans.
No more than 1500 calories per day.
two types of breakfast.
either
2 eggs and 1 piece dry toast plus apple
or
1 cup 2% fage, 2 T honey and 1/2 cup peaches in light syrup
average calorie count 320-330 calories

coffee...2 cups
4 T sugar, 1/3 cup 2% milk
175 calories. (yes, I love coffee and it's worth it to me)

lunches
chicken sandwich or soup
soups are
chicken noodle, minestrone or vegetable beef...
calorie range 240-280
Sandwich
chicken with mustard and cheese
380 calories

Dinner...
4-6 oz of meat
and 3 cups veggies...either zucchini, squash, mushrooms, peppers, or green beans snap peas or broccoli, asparagus....just depends. At least 150 calories worth.
This always leaves me stuffed.
Calorie range for dinner 350-500

that's all.
See on the other side, I'll be weighing daily and posting weekly.
Sunday seems like a good day. As soon as I cross 200 I will post it.
Wish me luck,
Hugs,
Chris

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a great plan of attack here! :) I will be on the stands cheering for you! Whoo hoo!

Thank you SO much for your comment today! I loved how you told me how YOU saw me...that was very sweet of you. :)

Oh and PS no matter what color I dye my grey hair it always turns out REDDISH. lol Oh well.

South Beach Steve said...

I agree with TJ, this sounds like a good plan of attack! I love the little bit of injected humor in the post. :-)

I hope you have a great day Chris.

bbubblyb said...

Wow, so close to onderland, you'll be there before you know it. What a busy workout week. Way to go on all your hard work.

Unknown said...

Well there ya go! Only a short jump to Onderland.... Yahoo!
I love your plan, and like Steve says, the humor is great. Made me giggle on my first day back to work... :)

deisegal said...

I concur with the other folkses here, that sounds like an excellent plan. YOU CAN DO IT!!! :-) :-)

Hallie said...

Wow, that looks ambitious! It will definitely take you to your goal.

Christy said...

Go, you!!! ... and you'll be in onederland in no time!

Greta from www.bigbottomblogger.blogspot.com said...

That is one serious-ass plan! You will rock it! Say goodbye to the two hundreds, honey-pie! Love the song playing right now, too....LOL!