3.27.2010

I'm back.

Hey guys..just got finished with my class.
It was really good. I was nervous but I did it.
I think I may sign up for their street tactics course.
Right now My arms are killing me.
In any case it was a great workout but I have no idea how to quantify it..
Can't wait to write a longer post later.
I only got one pic, of me just outside of the class
...I will post it tonight, and leave a longer post detailing the class later.
I think this stuff would work in real life.
Not just as a confidence booster.
hope every one is having a great day.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Can't wait to read more about it :)

Melissa said...

Glad you had a good time. I love practicing that stuff with my brother.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to reading more.