7.28.2010

HDC Day 4-mmmmmm cookies!

Hey all,
Let's knock out the diet and exercise portion of this thing.
breakfast
2% fage with 1/2 cup lite peaches and 2 T  honey
bfast calories 330

Lunch
2 peanut butter treat sized cookies (160 cal. ea.) from Starbucks and 1 black coffee
320 cal.

10 crackers with T. butter 220

1 cup coffee  2 T sugar and 42 T 2% milk 120 cal.

Dinner
2 latortilla wraps 100 cal.
1/2 cup shredded cheddar 220
1 cup shredded lettuce 8 cal.
1 small tomato 16
1 green onion 10
3 black olives 15
4 ounces chicken breast no skin with mexican seasoning
140 cal.

oooohhhhh
1499 sqweeeeeeeeek....lololol.
I thought so.....that was a close one.
Man I have been wanting some peanut butter cookies for a while, and using Sean's 'nothing's off limits but too many cals' philosophy...I ate it for lunch and boy was it goooooood.
lol.
Had a very good day.
I did one hour on the elliptical and burned 650 calories.
Then did 150 situps and upper body weights.
I really don't know how many calories that burns.
Lets put it all in at around 700 and call it a day.
Tomorrow I will be posting some pics from around the house and the various projects I have been doing to get my house up to snuff.
I spent some time today in barnes and nobles just trying to pick up some decent ideas on how to keep up the house now that I have it where I want it.
Which is Clean.
So I was looking for A Schedule of Cleaning.
My youngest daughter and I are reading a wrinkle in time by madelaine l'engle.
I love this book and I really wanted to start pushing with my daughter's reading and comprehension.
I guess you could say we are easing back into school one subject at a time.
Well, have a great night guys.
Talk to you all tomorrow....only three more days till my first weigh in.
ACK.
lol.
hugs,
Chris

10 comments:

Beautiful Grace said...

Totally cracking up about my question about vitamin 20. Duh!! I totally missed that. I'm struggling with figuring out calories in certain foods. See food diary if you get a chance. Thanks so much for posting!! Can't wait to hear about your first weigh in. Have a great night.

JEN

Traveliztera said...

You're doing great! :D
Wow peanutbutter cookies--yum yum!!! Cravin for some too right now! ! !

Lookin forward to your home's pics!!! :D

Retta said...

Have you ever tried Flylady? (the fly stands for Finally Loving Yourself). She has a system that is supposed to help get your home clean and decluttered, a little at a time, til you are finally running on autopilot.

I got the workbook, and just adapted it to suit ME, and now have a weekly schedule that I've used for years. I don't get her email prompts any more, but they did help in the beginning.

Here is the beginner page; go down to where it says Go Shine Your Sink, and it will have a chart with 31 Beginner Babysteps to click on.
http://flylady.com/pages/get_started_1.asp

By the time you finish the month, you'll have a simple routine in place.

Or, maybe you found that book at Barnes and Noble on a clean house! LOL!

Loretta
=^..^=

Anonymous said...

Yum. Peanut butter cookies. And now I MUST go get A Wrinkle in Time to read with Thing One.

Allan said...

Forgive me, but the picture at 162 is beautiful. Not leering, stating a fact. You are a diet rock star. Yeah, you eat more than I, and it works for you !! Perfect

Julie Lost and Found said...

I second Fly Lady. She's great!

Unknown said...

Great eats! I like that you added in a treat! :) Gotta love what you eat!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice treat to have the cookies!

Looking forward to the pics.

Cara said...

Ok, I was going to suggest FlyLady, but someone else beat me to it. My daughter and I are just about to start that same book tonight (I loved Madeleine L'Engle when I was younger) and I thought it was a neat coincidence that you and your daughter are reading it too. Love your blog!

Cara :)

M Pax said...

I'm hoping to afford a maid in the near future. Let's keep our fingers crossed. :D